It’s Thursday! What, what?! Yup, I’m a little tired and a lot hyper (great mix), so it only seems fitting to link up with the lovely Amanda’s Thinking Out Loud party so I can share the ramblings of my mind with you this morning….
1. This week, Bluehost decided to do “urgent maintenance” on my servers and as a result, Racing Bananas was down/running incredibly slowly all week. I was kind of shocked by how panicked (and later annoyed and angry) I was about this. I really love my little corner of the internet!
Anyways, I posted a recipe for my Broccoli, Potato, and Turkey Sausage quiche that no one was able to see due to said maintenance. I might re-post tomorrow, but thought I’d share with you all today!
2. Girls on the Run has been great so far this season! On Tuesday, we had a very running heavy day and guess what?! I ran (probably a half mile, so nothing too crazy), but felt no pain in my foot, heel, or calves. I AM SO EXCITED! I think I’m going to look for a very slow but steady training plan for a 5K or 10K to run this summer. I know I have to take things slow, but I’m also ready to get back out there.
3. I finished Breaking Bad last night. OMFG is all I have to say. I also caught up on the Mindy Project (yes, I understand these show could not be more different) and am more devastated than I care to admit about how things have turned out between Mindy and Danny. Though I would gander that we haven’t explored the last of this relationship…
4. I ate this sandwich last night and it was flipping delicious. I also met a really cute guy, who made said sandwich for me, so that made it double good. Just saying.
5. I’m so excited to have a weekend here in Madison – it’s going to be beautiful and I have a lot of things to catch up on. It feels good to be settled for a week! On the to do list? Costco, shopping, going to a student dance show, babysitting EG, and having an Alternative Break reunion meeting – should be fun!
6. I’ve been drinking too much coffee lately. And it’s been fantastic. (This is actually the reason for going to Costco – I’m out of K cups. Cue panic!).
7. Every time I see this I bust out laughing. I mean all out, belly laugh. With a possible snort. That’s how funny I think it is!
Well, that’s about all the random I have to share with you!
- What’s on your mind today?!